HeartSine® Samaritan Pad SAM 360P Fully-Auto Defibrillator
- Fully Automatic shock delivery
- CPR coaching - Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Portable and lightweight 1.1kgs, with a carry case included
- 8 year warranty
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection - the highest in the industry
- Software updates via USB
- Automatically runs self-check each week
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The Samaritan® PAD 360P is designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
The Samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator is an automatic unit that features easy-to-understand, visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process including CPR coaching.
- call 000 immediately and ask for an ambulance if you suspect someone has had a sudden cardiac arrest; and
- an AED will only deliver a shock to a person with a shockable rhythm; and
- follow any verbal or visual prompts displayed on the AED until medical treatment arrives; and
- additional emergency treatment such as CPR and rescue breaths may be required until medical treatment arrives;
- Standard Package: 1
How To Use a Defibrillator