CR2 Essential Semi-Automatic USB (Not Connected)
- Communications - USB
- Fastest time to first shock
- cprINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Highest Available Escalating Energy - Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- QUIK-STEP™ Electrodes - Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- cprINSIGHT Analysis Technology - Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR Coaching - Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- ClearVoice™ Technology - Detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Bilingual - Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK® TOUGH™ - IP55 rating for challenging environments. Comes in carry case.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager - Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
Rated easiest to use, easiest to hear and highest in overall user confidence than leading competitive AEDs by AED users, the LIFEPAK® CR2 defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is a complete AED response system that connects everything and everyone involved to reduce unnecessary delays when an SCA event occurs. cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology analyses and detects if a shock is needed during CPR— significantly reducing pauses in chest compressions.
- Standard Package: 1
How To Use a Defibrillator